aFPS Controller Module Mainly Fits For Games Such As “PUBG” And Other FPS Games
FPS controller module has been design in a way to bypass software limitations, so users can compete with the touch-screen users without being annoyed by the “anti-cheat” systems
MediaTek Dimensity 1200, unmatched and unrivaled performance
Equipped with the octa-core (4×A78 + 4×A55) MediaTek Dimensity 1200, up to 3.0GHz, combined with Arm Mali-G77 MC9 GPU and 4266Mbps LPDDR4x memory, it powers both large mobile games and emulator games. MediaTek HyperEngine 3.0 enhances the gaming experience with finely tuned connectivity reliability features. Go beyond Snapdragon 870, 2.5x the performance of Snapdragon 845.
Six-finger Operation Move Accurately
FPS controller module has 7 built-in function buttons: 5 front buttons, 2 shoulder buttons. If you like to use dual weapons in your competition, you may usually control it like this: Use the left thumb to control the joystick to move accurately; use the left index finger to control the shoulder trigger button; use the right thumb to touch the screen to adjust the shooting angle, use the right index finger to control the 1st shoulder button to fire, use the right middle finger to control the 2nd shoulder button to open the scope.
• CPU - MediaTek Dimensity 1200，8 Core
• GPU - ARM Mali-G77 MC9 @900MHz, MediaTek HyperEngine 3.0
• RAM - 6GB，LPDDR4x 4266Mbps
• ROM - 256GB，UFS 3.1
• Memory Card - microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDUC
• Extended Storage - Max. 2TB (microSDXC)
• Screen Size - 6.81-inch Sunshine Screen (1080 x 2400), Corning 5th generation gorilla glass
• Heat Dissipation Mode - Single fan, Active heat dissipation
• Battery Capacity - 7000mAh