SER5 PRO 5700U
- CPU:AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700U 1.8-4.3GHz 8C/16T L2 4MB L3 8MB
- GPU:AMD Radeon™ Graphics 8core 1900 MHz
- Wireless LAN: WiFi 6 (802.11ax) Bluetooth 5.2
- Big capacity for playing games (PUBG/Minecraft/Call of Duty Warzone) & working (CAD/ PS/3D mark)
- The SER5 Pro ships with dual-channel DDR4 RAM of 16GB(8GBx2) or 32GB(16GBx2).
- The SER5 Pro ships with an SSD of 500GB or 1TB.
- Heat pipe + Dual fan design
AMD Ryzen 7 5700U 8Cores 16Threads
Max Turbo frequency: 4.30 GHz
AMD Radeon Graphics
Core Count : 8
M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0 SSD Max 2TB Optional: 500GB/1TB
DDR4 Max 64G
optional 16GB(8GBx2)/ 32GB(16GBx2)
Dual heat pipe
Quiet fan with good heat dissipation
Simultaneously supports up to triple displays.
3.5mm Audio Jack
Support Windows 11
Input: 100-240V AC. 50/60Hz
Output: 19V 3.42A
WiFi 6+Bluetooth 5.2
AUTO POWER ON
I'm pleasantly surprised to see that Mini PC's have come a long way even if it uses mobile parts.
My mother uses a Huawei D14 to do her freelancing work (Ryzen 7 3700U and 8GB RAM (7gb usable due to APU) and while this PC is pretty mediocre, it remains an upgrade for her nonetheless.
Setting up the PC was a breeze with the preinstalled Windows 11. After setting up all her essential programs, boot time of the SSD is about 5s. Only 29GB of RAM is usable (due to the system being an APU again). Doing some light Vegas and Photoshop work is way more manageable. Having built in WiFi 6 and bluetooth is very nice as that's less cables for her.
You could probably do some very light gaming with it, albeit on lowest settings and not graphically demanding games but I haven't tried. I'm sure there are Youtube reviews for that.
Overall, a nice PC to get your family to do their office work or to even become a media PC for your living room, just don't expect much or anything if you want to game on it.