The Traitors Kabuki 108 Keycap Set includes 108 keycaps that features a colour scheme that resembles a classical form of Japanese dance-drama (Kabuki), are made from high quality and thick PBT, 5-side dye sublimation printing technology, and a cherry keycap profile.
Kabuki is a classical form of Japanese dance-drama.
Its makeup is applied heavily to create a brightly painted mask that uses colors in symbolic ways to indicate the age, gender, and class of each character, as well as their moods and personalities.
The white face creates a dramatic look onstage, and many historians believe that the white faces were more easily seen in the centuries before stages were lit with electricity.
On this keycap set, the white face, red and black lines are used to outline the eyes and mouth, which are also shaped differently for male and female characters.
- Set of 108 keycaps (ANSI).
- Spacebar size: 6.25.
- Cherry profile.
- Compatible with Cherry MX and most cross switches.
- Thick PBT Keycaps
- Cherry Profile
- High Quality 5 Sided Dye-sublimation
- Reverse Dye-sublimation Techniques
- Premium Keycap Case and Puller
- Special Layout (US + Japanese Kana Input)
- Exclusive & Dynamic Color Scheme
- KABUKI Iconic Color: Black, Red and White
- Classic Drama Characters Portrayed by Exquisite Media Keys
|Material||High quality thick PBT|
|5-side dye sublimation printing technology|