DataBlitz Online Shopping Return Policy
At DataBlitz, we make sure returning an item to us is just as easy as buying an item. We make sure that we take great care in handling your item and that each and every package we send out are properly wrapped, packed and sealed to keep it safe and in pristine, mint condition – just like getting it from a DataBlitz store! In the unfortunate event that you receive a defective and/or damaged item(s), the return shipping free!
I. To return an item to DataBlitz, you only need the following:
☻ DataBlitz-issued Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #)
☻ Original manufacturer’s box
☻ Everything else that came with the original item (accessories, manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity, etc)
☻ Pre-order receipt/Sales Invoice
II. To request a return, please follow these steps:
1. Contact the DataBlitz Customer Care team thru phone or email within the following allowable time period:
a. Physical damage and other visual flaws – within 24 hours from receipt of the item
b. Functional defect and factory faults – within 7 calendar days from receipt of the item
2. Let us know the complete detail and condition of the shipment upon receipt. This information may involve any or all of the following:
a. Who received/signed for the item and witnessed the inspection?
b. Did the shipping box have any signs of abuse/mishandling?
c. Did the manufacturer’s box have any signs of abuse/mishandling?
d. Was the manufacturer’s box sealed?
e. Can you provide us the delivery number, tracking number and/or pictures of the item?
3. Once verified and approved, an RMA # will be issued to you.
4. Have the item ready for pickup by properly packing and sealing it along with its complete accessories and inserts into the pack or box it was shipped in. Indicate the RMA #, your name and valid contact info on the package to ease return handling.
5. Please allow ample time for the item to be picked up, shipped back, sorted and for your return to be processed.
6. An email will be sent to you containing the resolution of the case once the return is validated (see III.):
a. Exact same item will be furnished and sent along with a new tracking number
b. We will assist you find a suitable replacement if the original item is no longer available
c. Invalid returns will be sent back in the condition it was received
III. To determine if your item is eligible for return, it must not be any of the following:
☻ Items beyond the allowable time period
☻ Used, unsealed, non-defective and/or undamaged items
☻ Incompatible games, software, consoles and accessories
☻ Items damaged after turnover due to improper handling
☻ Other damage caused by accidents, natural disasters, acts of God, negligence, misuse, abuse, modification, jail-breaking, illegal repair/update, alteration, dealt with and/or used contrary to intended and/or manufacturer’s instructions
☻ Cracked, scratched (linear/circular), smudged, discolored, sun-damaged and/or mechanically-damaged discs
Prepaid cards and/or points
☻ DLC and virtual pack/item issues must be coordinated directly with the publisher or developer of the game.
IV. For further inquiries or you want to report an issue, contact our support team [here].Game and software compatibility is the customer’s responsibility. DataBlitz reserves the right to refuse any return and to modify this Return Policy without prior notice.