Neo Cab is an emotional survival game about gig labor, tech disruption, and the experience of being a driver-for-hire. You play as Lina Romero — a daring, empathetic young woman hustling to survive as one of the last human cab drivers in an autonomous world.
Navigate the neon-drenched streets of Los Ojos from the Neo Cab map. Choose your passengers— and your words— wisely. You’ll need to balance your cash, star rating, and emotional health to survive in this town.
- A deeply branching, character-driven noir storyline where choice is everything
- A cyberpunk city populated with diverse characters written by Paula Rogers, Duncan Fyfe, Kim Belair, Robin Sloan, Bruno Dias, Leigh Alexander, Patrick Ewing & Andrew McClain
- Emotional game mechanics affect every line of dialog, every choice, and every ending to your story
- Cel-shaded, 2.5D cyberpunk art style created by Vincent Perea
- A chill, vibes-infused OST by Obfusc