The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa
The friends of Ringo Ishikawa is a unique and immersive existential open world beat ‘em up - experience the story, meet new characters, and explore the town.
Ringo Ishikawa is a gang leader but also a senior in High School, with day-to-day challenges and routines to follow. You have freedom in how you pass each day, and as time progresses a natural story plays out that is inspired by yakuza-delinquent aesthetics. This is a story about gangs, friendships, and, most of all, about growing up.
You can pick fights with other gangs and master the game’s mechanics, utilizing punches, kicks, and grapples while leveling up Ringo and his gang members. You can go shopping, hang out at a burger restaurant or café, head to the bar, or even get a job to earn money for food, activities, a TV, and other goodies that unlock minigames. On top of that, you have classes and homework to consider, as you can strive for top grades or play truant. Above all of this, the story of Ringo Ishikawa plays out for you to experience.
With stylish retro-inspired visuals and a varied soundtrack to perfectly fit the mood, The friends of Ringo Ishikawa give an awesome blend of narrative, action, varied challenges, and a Japanese vibe.
Arrest of a Stone Buddha
In Arrest of a stone Buddha, a hitman is searching for an answer in 1970s France.
As a professional killer, you'll live through November 1976; when taking on enemies you're fast and lucky enough so you don't need to plan your actions too far. You kill with one shot and you never miss. When you run out of ammo you just throw a gun away. You can disarm any enemy and use any weapon; when it's time to get out you just use a vehicle nearby.
You have an apartment in the historic center of the city. When you want to eat you go to a cafe, and you can visit a museum or a cinema when you're looking for entertainment. And you have a lover when that need arises. Around the intense action, there is the mundane, as you seek to pass your days.
All along there is an important question that’s longing for an answer.
- A unique game that blends a varied setting with a detailed story, beat ‘em up mechanics and much more
- Get to know the game’s cast and form friendships, relationships and even make some enemies
- Distinct pixel-based visuals that look great in TV Mode or in Handheld Mode
- A memorable soundtrack to add further life to the town and surrounding areas
- Make money, stay fed, study for school, go to a bar, café or restaurant or play various mini games; there’s a lot to discover!
- Stylish and mood-setting pixel-based visuals
- Fast gunplay action as you take down waves of enemies
- Explore in quiet moments; go to the cinema, café, museum, meet a lover or stay at home alone