- Capacitors and chokes pass demanding tests to achieve Military-grade Certification.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- A protective PCB coating protects against moisture, dust, and extreme temperatures.
- An 80 Plus Bronze Certification is earned with high-quality components that pass rigorous testing.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Sleeved cables leave your rig looking tactically clean.
- 80cm 8-pin CPU connector (EPS 12V)
All critical capacitors and chokes in TUF Gaming PSUs are certified to military-grade specifications, ensuring reliable operation over a wide range of temperatures.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Exemplary cooling is provided by a 135mm fan spinning on a dual ball bearing setup that will last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing design.
Protective PCB Coating
All wrapped up
A protective conformal coating envelops the PCB to protect against short-circuits caused by moisture, dust, and debris.
Axial−tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Originally developed for top-end ROG graphics cards, Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. For TUF Gaming series PSUs, we've scaled that design to 135mm so it keeps things cool at low RPMs while producing less noise.
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 8.6 Centimeter|
|AC Input Range||100-240Vac|
|Maximum Load||25A 25A 62A 0.8A 3A|
|Combined Load||130W 130W 744W 9.6W 15W|
|Package Contents||Power Cord x1|
|Motherboard Power Cable x1 (600mm)|
|CPU Cable x2 (800mm)|
|PCI-E Cable x2 (600mm)|
|SATA Cable x2 (400+120+120+120 mm)|
|Periphreal x1 (400+150+150+150mm)|
|TUF Gaming sticker x1|