INDUSTRIAL-CLASS BRUSHLESS SERVOMOTOR
Super smooth and seamless force feedback, ultra-responsive and realistic force effects, with no latency
NEW DUAL-BELT, FRICTION-FREE OPTIMIZED MECHANISM
Smooth and seamless action – super silent system
HIGH-PRECISION RACING WHEEL BASE
H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect Accurate Technology™*, featuring a contactless magnetic sensor = precision that will not decrease over time
16-bit resolution (i.e. 65,536 values on the steering axis)
Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°
Embedded software certified for PlayStation®4 (compatible in the system’s menus) and PS4™ / PS3™ sliding switch
ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS® 10/8/7/VISTA/XP
Compatibility ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ website.
THE detachable replica wheel of the Ferrari 599XX EVO
- 8:10 scale replica of the wheel of the 599XX EVO, officially licensed by Ferrari
- Large size: 11.8”/30 cm in diameter!
- Hand-stitched wrapping crafted of the same Alcantara® material imported from Italy as that used on genuine Ferrari wheels
- The wheel’s structure is identical to automotive standards, brushed metal central steering plate, weighs less than 2.6 lbs/1.2 kg (super-responsive force feedback)
- 2 large wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters (crafted of brushed metal, very high-end tact switch)
- 6 action buttons, 3-position rotary switch with push function in central position, 1 directional pad
- Detachable wheel featuring Thrustmaster Quick Release system
SIMPLE WHEEL CHANGING SYSTEM
All products in the T300RS series (T300RS, T300RS GT and T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition) feature a quick and easy wheel changing system, allowing users to enjoy racing using different Thrustmaster wheels.
The ecosystem of Thrustmaster add-on wheels, composed of wheels sold separately without a base or pedals, offers T300RS users a wide selection of products specially designed for different motorsport styles: from GT circuit racing to rally racing on rough terrain, all options are open to Thrustmaster racers.
FAST, POWERFUL BRUSHLESS SERVOMOTOR
Realistic, accurate transmission of the different elements of each race directly to the user’s hands makes this motor a must-have. Contrary to a simple brushed motor, the brushless motor technology built into the T300RS series racing wheels also allows for an extremely quiet racing experience.
The dual-belt mechanism allows for smoothing out of the different data elements received from the race course or circuit.
Thanks to its direct link to the brushless motor, the system removes the possible presence of any dead zones and decreases uncomfortable jolting, without detracting from the power with which effects are transmitted to the user, for optimal realism in all racing environments.