With DataBlitz e-Commerce store, you may rest assured that you will ALWAYS receive only 100% guaranteed brand new and original products in their original packaging.
2. How do I order a product from your store?
It's easy! Ordering an item only takes a few minutes.
- Select the item and add it to your cart. (You may add more items to your cart or change the quantity if you haven't completed your order yet. Just update your cart before checking out.)
- Checkout as a guest or use your created account.
- We now offer DragonPay as a payment gateway for various payment options (e.g. Credit Cards, DragonPay Prepaid Credits, Online Bank Transfers, E-Wallets, Over The Counter/ ATM Banking, GCash, Dragonpay installments, etc.) and Paynamics as our payment gateway for Credit/Debit Cards, BDO Installment , Robinsons Bank Installment and HSBC Installment. Just choose a payment method that suits best for you and click the Complete Order button to advance to the payment window of your preferred payment method.
- Once your payment is concluded and you've received a confirmation email from the chosen payment gateway on your payment, you can check your account status page and you should see that your order payment status will now be set to Paid, and we will, in turn, start preparing your order(s) for shipping. Note that with Over the Counter/ ATM Banking payments, these may take an hour or two for the payment to be reflected in our system so your order's payment status might only change to Paid after this period of time.
3. Do I need to create an account to buy?
No. You are not required to create an account to buy from our website, but you may choose to create one for faster checkout on your subsequent purchase.
4. How do I check my order status if I’m not registered and only do Guest Checkout every time I purchase from your store?
For Guest Checkout orders, you can view the status of your order at anytime by going to the Order Status page (this is one of the menu choices right below the product search bar) and entering your order number and email address.
5. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept a wide-range of payment options via our payment gateways Paynamics and DragonPay. You may choose the payment method that works best for you from the options below:
Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard, Visa, JBC, American Express)
Robinsons Bank Installment
Currently Supported Online Banks:
BDO Internet Banking
Landbank ATM Online
Maybank Online Banking
RCBC Online Banking
Robinsons Bank Online Bills Payment
Unionbank Internet Banking
Currently Supported Over-the-Counter/ATM Banking:
AUB Online Cash Payment
BDO Cash Payment
BDO Network Bank Cash Dep
BPI Bills Payment
Chinabank ATM Cash Payment
EastWest Online/Cash Payment
i2i Rural Banks
Landbank Cash Payment
PNB Internet Banking Bills Payment
RCBC Cash Payment
RobinsonsBank Cash Payment
Security Bank Cash Payment
Unionbank Cash Payment
UCPB ATM Cash Payment
Currently Supported Non-banking Payment Channels:
ECPay (Pawnshops, Payment Centers)
RuralNet Banks and Coops
SM Department Stores/SM Supermarket/Savemore
Dragonpay Prepaid Credits
For a more complete listing on the types of payment methods accepted through DragonPay, you should see the full list during the checkout process and in particular, once advanced to the DragonPay Payment window.
Some payment options may not be available at times due to system upgrade. You may choose another payment method that suits you.
Note: A service charge might be incurred for over-the-counter deposits depending on your preferred bank. A processing fee is also required for online fund transfers. Rates depend on your chosen bank. So please check before you proceed with your online fund transfer transaction. Also, please note that an additional processing time may be needed for over-the-counter transactions as some banks can only reflect the payments on the following Monday.
6. Which currencies do you accept?
Our prices are in Philippine Peso (PhP), hence, you may only use the Philippine Peso currency in placing your orders.
7. Do you accept credit card installment plans?
Yes, but for now it is only limited to BDO and Robinsons Bank credit card users only.
BDO Installment Plan
You can choose from 3, 6, 9 and 12 monthly installment. Minimum purchase should be PhP 3,000.00. There is no maximum amount as long as long as it is within cardholder's limit.
For more information about BDO Installment plan, kindly check the link below:
HSBC Installment Plan
You can choose between 3 or 6 monthly installment. Minimum purchase should be PhP 3,000.00. There is no maximum amount as long as long as it is within your card's limit.
Robinsons Bank Installment Plan
Robinsons Bank credit card holders will only be able to choose 3 months installment option and the minimum purchase should be PhP 3,000.00. There is no maximum amount as long as long as it is within cardholder's limit.
8. Are my personal details safe?
Yes. Your shipping address and other details are stored securely and will solely be used for delivery purposes only. Please indicate your ACCURATE and COMPLETE delivery address, including your BARANGAY to minimize any issues during delivery.
Once your order is complete, even if not yet paid, change of shipping address will no longer be allowed.
9. What does “OTC PAYMENT- Subject to Review” mean?
Due to observed repeated cases of stock hoarding on certain items (i.e., customers who repeatedly place multiple qtys/ orders of certain items with obviously no intention of settling payment for said items), we will only selectively accept over-the-counter payments for these items. Hence, we reserve the right to immediately cancel any orders placed with OTC payments chosen as mode of payment for these items when we see that hoarding of stocks is taking place.
This is to give fair opportunity to other customers who are trying to make a purchase of such items but are routinely unable to place an order because of qtys ending up being unfairly hoarded by others who don't have any serious intentions of pushing through with their purchase.
For items we will be implementing above measures on, they will be marked as OTC Payment Subject to Review.
For customers who are placing orders for a mix of such items and others that are eligible for OTC payments, please place your orders separately to avoid ending up with the entire order getting cancelled.
10. How long do I have to complete my order via Over the Counter/ ATM Banking means?
You will be given up to 48 hours to settle your payment via over-the-counter/ ATM banking. Non-payment within 48 hours from the time of your order may result in the cancellation of your order, but you may place your order again anytime, subject to product availability.
11. Where can I locate my ORDER NUMBER?
You can locate your Order Number in the e-mail subject and on the upper right part of the body of the e-mail sent to you by our system. It should look like this.
12. I did not receive any order confirmation email. Will my order proceed?
You are supposed to receive an order confirmation email once you've completed your order. However, depending on the settings of your e-mail account, some confirmation emails might be routed to your other email folders, so if you can't locate them in your inbox, please check the other folders. If you cannot locate the email at all, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resend the email to you.
13. When can I expect my order to be shipped?
All orders with payments received up to 5:00 PM will be processed and shipped out the next working day, while all orders with payments received after 5:00 PM will be considered next (working) day transactions and will be shipped out the working day after that. Note that if the payment is received after 5:00 PM of a Friday, these orders are hence considered as Saturday transactions and will be shipped out only on Monday, unless Monday is a holiday, in which case, shipment will take place on the next working day instead.
14. When can I expect my order to arrive?
The normal estimated delivery lead time is 1 - 2 days for Metro Manila and 4 - 7 days for the rest of Luzon, 7 - 12 days for Visayas & Mindanao, and 10 - 15 days for other islands. Note that these lead times should be counted starting only on the day the order is picked up by the courier and not on the day the order is placed, which would be at least a day prior. However, during this period of Community Quarantine currently in place, please expect possible delays to happen and for the estimated delivery lead times to potentially be longer and this is particularly so in some places where the Community Quarantine enforcement is heightened, so please keep up-to-date on the status of your location's Community Quarantine implementation as a guidance on delivery expectations. We appreciate your understanding in bearing with us on this.
15. What is the warranty on my product?
All products purchased from DataBlitz are entitled to a 7-day full replacement warranty for items that arrived with factory defects. You may bring said item(s) to any DataBlitz branch (upon lifting of the Community Quarantine) for this purpose.
Beyond the 7-day period, all our consoles are covered by a full manufacturer's warranty.
16. What support do I get if or when I need an assistance on the product that I've bought from your site?
At the moment, because of the Community Quarantine, we are unable to provide phone support, but you may email us at email@example.com and we shall try to get back to you within 24 hours.
17. Can I use my DB+ card in my transactions to earn or redeem points?
Your DB+ card is applicable at our physical stores only. For our e-Commerce store, you may use the DB Rewards instead.
18. What is DB Rewards?
DB Rewards is the online rewards program of DataBlitz that entitles every customer to earn reward points for every purchase made at DB e-Commerce store. The rewards may be used on the next or future online purchases.
All DataBlitz e-Commerce customers are entitled to earn and redeem DB Rewards but a DataBlitz e-Commerce account is required to be eligible.
Earning of Rewards
P200 spent = 1 DB Reward
Checking of Rewards
Click the DB Rewards button, which you can find on the lower right part of your screen. Your accumulated Rewards may be checked in the same window.
Conversion of Rewards
1 DB Reward = P1.00
Redemption of Rewards
Points may be redeemed anytime, minimum of 50 rewards and maximum of 500 rewards, increment of 50:
Here are the Basic Steps:
1. Click the DB Rewards button on the lower right part of your screen and check your accumulated Rewards.
2. Choose the discount code value that you prefer, click the REDEEM button, then click the green check mark and copy the code.
3. Once copied, continue the checkout procedure and paste the code to the DISCOUNT CODE box on the checkout page. The discount code value will be deducted from the total amount of your purchase.
NOTE: You may only use ONE discount code for every transaction. Discount code from DB Rewards cannot be combined with other discount promos. Last discount code used will be applied.