- The Keychron C2 (non-backlight retro color Keycaps version) is a hot-swappable 104 keys full size wired mechanical keyboard made for Mac and Windows. Customize per-key typing experience to maximize your productivity on the C2 hot-swappable version without the need to solder.
- With a layout optimized for Mac, the C2 has all necessary multimedia and function keys (Num Lock works with Windows only), while compatible with Windows, and comes with a dedicated Siri or Cortana key. Extra keycaps for both Mac and Windows operating systems are included.
- Designed with reliability in mind, the C2 comes with USB Type-C wired connection with a braid cable, which ensures a constant power supply, and best to fit home and light gaming. Inclined bottom frame and 2 level adjustable feet (6˚ & 9˚) makes the C2 more comfortable to type.
- Customize your typing experience without soldering. The keyboard’s hot-swappable socket is compatible with almost all the MX style 3pin and 5pin mechanical switches on the market (including Gateron, Cherry, Kailh, Panda, etc.). The pre-installed linear Keychron Red switch providing unrivaled tactile responsiveness with up to 50 million keystroke durable lifespan.
- Outfitted the C2 Non-Backlight version with retro-inspired color scheme looks as good in the office as it does in the game room.