- Made with and for Pro Gamers : Designed over two years with direct input from many professional esports players, Pro Wireless gaming mouse is built for extreme performance
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless : With pro-grade USB wireless performance, LIGHTSPEED provides a rock-solid and super-fast 1 ms report rate connection, without the drag and distraction of a cord. Requirements: Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.11 or later, Chrome OS
- Hero 16K Sensor : Pro Wireless Logitech G gaming mouse has the latest version of the Hero sensor; the most accurate, high performing and efficient gaming sensor yet, exceeding 400 IPS and delivering 16000 DPI tracking
- Ultra-lightweight Engineering : Innovative endoskeleton design with an ultra-thin outer shell, gives you incredible strength and structural support, yet in a super-lightweight 80g ergonomic body, that makes Pro Wireless the optimal gaming mouse for your gaming computer, laptop or Mac
- Pro-engineered Design : Removable left and right-side buttons make PRO Wireless pc gaming mouse truly ambidextrous, while the DPI button is located on the underside of the RGB mouse to eliminate unintentional DPI shifts
- Note : In case of Wireless mouse, the USB receiver will be provided inside or along with the mouse
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless : With pro-grade USB wireless performance, LIGHTSPEED provides a rock-solid and super-fast 1 ms report rate connection, without the drag and distraction of a cord
Shipping was quick and hassle-free.
This is my 2nd time ordering from their online store and I prefer it than going to their physical store. Started using it in June 27 and after a month in, no signs of the usual Logitech double clicking issues I have experienced with my G903.
However, there is the issue that the battery percentage on the GHub app would show stuck as 68%, but that is more of the app software's issues. I haven't had any problems with the battery life physically, and it does tend to show its actual percentage nowadays.
Battery life: it hasn't died on me once, even after using it for an entire day off of the wire. There hasn't been any hard skips/sudden disconnections, or interference issues.
Hopefully, it lasts me longer than 3 years this time before it starts showing any double clicking like my previous mouse.