ARK Park is a virtual reality multiplayer adventure game designed from the ground up to immerse players in a realistic dinosaur theme park. This interactive experience will fulfill your dreams of entering a world where living, breathing dinosaurs still roam the Earth. Freely explore this grand, virtual world where there's no set plotline or schedule. Join your friends in multiplayer park tours to share the thrill of witnessing over a hundred prehistoric creatures up-close and personal.
- Day & Night Cycles - ARK Park features a real-time day and night cycle, with four different times of day represented – day, evening, night and dawn. Keep in mind that the time of day affects local creatures and biomes, causing some to present themselves only at certain times
- A Rich Variety of Ancient Creatures - There are over 50 different ancient species in ARK Park. Players can interact, tame, or even fend them off. When exploring the wilderness, players can use a gene scanner to collect gene fragments from prehistoric creatures. These can be used to reveal detailed information about the creature(s) or even unlock blueprints for crafting
- Dino Breeding - Within the Forest Trail, players can fulfill their dream of having a pet dinosaur. Hatch dino eggs at the incubator to acquire your own baby dinosaur!
- Vehicles and Mounts Take the Crystal shuttle to experience an amazing ride across the park and ocean, take a jeep ride through the perilous Sequoia Rainforest while enduring the chattering driver and Dinosaur mount after raising a dinosaur to a fully grown state, they will become ridable as a mount and take you on a wonderful trail excursion
- Crafting Items Within the Forest Trail is an integrated holographic crafting table. With this holographic device players can forge various items, including weapons. Why would you need a weapon at the park? You may soon find out...
- Defending Brainwave Towers Throughout the park are towers called Brainwave Towers. These towers are used to inhibit the dinosaurs from viewing humans as a threat, or food. Occasionally these towers will break down and you may find yourself defending them from rampaging dinos