- Rapid PCIe Gen3x4 Interface : read/write up to 3500/3000MB/s
- NVMe 1.3-Support
- New Generation 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
- M.2 2280 Form Factor : supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
- Designed for discerning gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video content producers
ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO
The SX8200 Pro M.2 2280 SSD is XPG’s fastest SSD to date and is designed for avid PC enthusiasts, gamers, and overclockers. It features an ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface that offers sustained peak read/write speeds of 3500/3000MB per second, outpacing SATA 6Gb/s by a wide margin. Supporting NVMe 1.3, the SX8200 Pro delivers excellent random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. With SLC caching, a DRAM Cache buffer, E2E Data Protection, and LDPC ECC, it maintains high speeds and data integrity, even during highly intensive applications such as gaming rendering, and overclocking.
In Pursuit of Higher Performance
- With intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the SX8200 Pro can accelerate sequential and 4K random read/write speeds to shorten system response time, making it especially suitable for multimedia editing and gaming.
3D NAND Flash - Higher Capacity, Efficiency, and Reliability
- Built with 3D NAND Flash the SX8200 Pro comes in capacity of 512gb offers higher efficiency, and is more reliable than 2D SSDs. Thanks to the support of data protection technologies, it also features a high TBW and excellent durability to meet the demands of various applications.
LDPC ECC Ensures Data Integrity
- The SX8200 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan.
E2E Data Protection and RAID Engine
- Supporting E2E (End-to-End) Data Protection and RAID Engine, the SX8200 Pro ensures data safety, integrity, and delivers an extended lifespan.
SSD Tool Box
- SSD Tool Box automatically ensures you have the latest firmware for optimal performance and allows for the monitoring of drive health and remaining life through Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) attributes. It also lets you keep track of the current operating temperature, capacity, and total space used.