- QUACK Mechanics uses only the finest materials, our keycaps are made from true PBT. The seamless legends are formed through a double-shot technique where two plastics are molded together, allowing legends to never fade away even after multiple years of use. Finished with a frosted surface, and these keycaps are shine and stain-resistant, made for fast movements and non-stop use, all while maintaining their original look.
- The weight distribution and lowered case height improve the keyboard’s overall stability and poise during the most rigorous of moments. Its front-to-back weight ratio is meticulously engineered to keep the keyboard in one unwavering position, essential for advanced gaming and typing.
- A multi-layered padding design is present to spotlight raw acoustics from your switches of choice and reduce unwanted noise during use.
- Moreover, a supplementary layer of EVA foam pad is located underneath the PCB to provide further improve sound reduction and the negation of any unwanted sounds.
Hot-Swappable Mechanical Keyboard
- All standard Ducky One 3 mechanical keyboards are hot-swappable and feature Kailh’s hot-swap sockets. Colored in a vibrant yellow, Kailh sockets are chosen for their impressive reliability.
- Users can simply mount switches into place and pull out without going through the trouble of desoldering switches, making it the most efficient option to enjoy a wide range of mechanical switches.
- We use USB HID with the highest frequency of 1000Hz polling rate, meaning the keyboard is sending its input signal(s) to your PC 1000 times per second.
- Structure: Mechanical structure
- Trigger switch: Cherry MX mechanical switches
- LED: RGB
- Connection interface: USB 2.0
- Keycap material: PBT
- Output key number: USB N-Key Rollover
- Printing technology: Double-shot
- Dimensions: 450x140x40mm
- Weight: 1123g