SuperEpic: The Entertainment Waris a Metroidvania style adventure with a humorous and satirical tone. It’s a nonlinear fast-paced action-adventure game, heavy on exploration and combo-based combat, which stars a raccoon and a llama in their quest to save videogames as we know them.
Set in a not-to-distant dystopian future, where a single videogame development company, RegnantCorp, controls an Orwellian society with exploitative, addictive and brainwashing freemium videogames. Ramming into their headquarters, the heroes uncover the whole conspiracy as they explore a surreal castle-like office full of enemies, challenges, secrets and corporate pigs.
- Solid Progression: RPG like weapon and armour upgrading system, with tonnes of items to collect and discover
- Gorgeous Neogeo Quality: 16/32 bit era cartoon sprites, with super fluid animations and spectacular final bosses
- Economy Based Upgrading System: Earn money based on your combat performance and decide how to invest it: in life, magic or stamina
- Cross Media Experience: Hidden QR codes launch small mini games running on HTML5, which have to be completed on mobile in order to uncover secrets in the game
- Two Game Modes: A more classic story-driven mode with handcrafted levels, and a replayable roguelike mode with procedurally generated maps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.