In Syberia, join Kate Walker on an extraordinary journey that takes her all the way from Western Europe to the far reaches of Eastern Russia. You will come across a host of endearing characters and incredible locations as you search for traces of Hans Voralberg, the genius inventor of the automatons. It is a search that will take you to the legendary island of Syberia, in the far North of the continent, where the last living mammoths reside, hidden from modern eyes...
Continue the adventure in Syberia 2! After roaming Europe from West to East in search of Hans, Kate Walker sets out on another long journey, this time across the Great North. She will soon be faced with the dangers of the wild, religious fanaticism, and poachers seeking to lay their hands on the precious ivory of the Mammoths… What will become of Kate Walker and her friends? Find out wherever you happen to be!
The limitless imagination of Benoit Sokal continues in Syberia 3, focusing on an entirely new adventure. After abandoning the island, Kate is found dying on the edge of a river by the Youkole tribe, a nomadic people migrating with their snow ostriches. Stuck in Valsembor village, together they must find a way to continue their journey in a race against their enemies and unexpected obstacles, not to mention Kate's past, which catches up with her.
- Experience a moving adventure and roam through an enchanting world
- Journey everywhere with Kate Walker with the Nintendo Switch’s handheld mode
- Relax while playing in TV mode or tabletop mode
- A world filled out with exceptional story-telling, imagined and drawn by Benoit Sokal, with music by Inon Zur
- Discover an enchanting world full of mystery and life, that you can completely explore in 3D
- Immerse yourself in the story, original puzzles, and mysteries of the fabulous adventure of an unforgettable heroine
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.