Evade a relentless killer and survive long enough to uncover the mystery of Sehwa High.
The Coma Recut is a Korean survival horror. You are Youngho, a hapless Korean student who, after drifting asleep during his final exam, wakes to find himself trapped in a twisted version of his school, Sehwa High. And he’s not alone. Relentlessly pursued by a psychotic killer, Youngho must evade his hunter while desperately searching for a way to escape the dread-filled corridors and classrooms.
- A remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma - Cutting Class, the game has been rebalanced and ‘recut’ with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art
- Hide - Crouch in the darkness or cower in a closet to stay out of sight and evade the killer
- Survive - Use your flashlight to search for useful items, but be warned - it can attract unwanted attention
- Mystery - Discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted history of Sehwa High’s students and teachers
- Death - Beware the horrors lurking in the dark, lest you bleed out in some forgotten classroom
- The cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High are brought to life in a hand illustrated manhwa art style
- Inspired by the real-world plight of Korea's overworked high school students