Set in a Far corner of space, valfaris is a heavy metal infused 2D action-platformer and the next game from the team behind Unity awards finalist, slain: back from Hell. Brutal combat. Deadly enemies. Stunning Pixel art. Savage soundtrack. Get ready to rip the galaxy a new wormhole. After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying Sun. Once a Self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness. Therion, a fearless and proud son of valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart.
- Skulls in space! Gore in space! Metal in space!
- Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry
- Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris
- Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque (and some that are just grotesquely weird)
- Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour
- Feel the power of a seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant
- Forged from the ground-up by the team behind cult hit Slain: Back From Hell