The Classic Adventure Reimagined For a New Generation
Stricken by a curse and transformed into a half-human/half-lizard by the Meka-Dragon, a lonesome adventurer is facing the challenge of a lifetime! In the search for a cure, our mutated anti-hero will explore the many traps of Monster Land and defeat many stuff-throwing, curse-wielding dragons. The six different forms of our shape-shifting hero—human, lizard, mouse, piranha, lion and hawk—make up just a small percentage of the cast of this non-stop action/adventure platformer!
Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap is a beautifully drawn and animated remake of the unforgettable Sega Master System game Wonder Boy III. The game’s developer, Lizardcube, reverse-engineered the original game in order to faithfully replicate the character movements, item drop logic, secret door locations and much more.
- A huge interconnected world!
- Six playable forms for the main character, each with different abilities
- Multiple dragon enemy types: Zombie Dragon, Mummy Dragon, Samurai Dragon and more!
- Beautiful hand-drawn animated graphics
- Memorable soundtrack based on Shinichi Sakamoto’s original compositions, re-imagined and recorded with classical instruments
- Play as the game’s classic character, Hu-Man, or as his brand-new, long-awaited co-star Hu-Girl
- Switch the graphics and/or sounds from the modern versions to the 8-bit originals at any time—even during gameplay!
- Three difficulty levels catering to players of all types
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.