Astro Bot: Rescue Mission is a new virtual reality platformer created exclusively for PlayStation VR. In the game, you take control of Astro, the captain of a spaceship traveling in search for his lost crew. The adventure spans across 26 levels that take the platforming genre to new heights with 360-degree virtual reality gameplay, huge towering bosses, precise controls and a good dose of challenge and humor! If you haven’t had a chance to see the game in action yet, check out this video where I explain some of the game’s main features.
- PLATFORMING RE-INVENTED - The game takes full advantage of PS VR to reinvent the platforming genre with gameplay unfolding around you in 360 degrees. In VR, every jump can be judged with accuracy. While seated, moving your body also has an impact and lets you lean around corners to discover new areas and to create paths for your little friend to climb
- TWENTY LEVELS & SIX HUGE BOSSES - Play through 20 unique levels, each one populated by deadly traps and enemies. Run over city rooftops, explore dark caves, lush forests and even take a mine cart ride inside a burning volcano. To top it all off, six immense bosses will try to block your way. Use all your skills to make them history
- FIVE GADGETS IN ONE CONTROLLER - Your DUALSHOCK 4 controller becomes the host of a bunch of fun gadgets ranging from a hook shot used to cross ravines, a water cannon, slingshots and even deadly ninja stars! Combining these gadgets with your platform skills will be needed to clear all levels
- TWENTY-SIX EXTRA CHALLENGES - In addition to the main story, you can unlock a further 26 challenge stages that will put your platforming skills to the test
- BUILD YOUR COLLECTION ROOM - Coins you collect in the game can be redeemed in a crane game to create an interactive diorama of your past adventures
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.