2A chosen few collaborate and disregard their differences as they defend the last star from beings with less than stellar intentions. Gather friends and comrades as the last star of a dying universe of Battleborn seek guardians to protect against a ravaging horde of monsters and unknown species. Battleborn is a fantasy first-person shooting co-operative experience that features bundles of elements from previous generations.
- Story Mode - Battleborn's Story Mode is a narrative experience that can be played entirely singleplayer, and is even better when it's played cooperatively with friends both splitscreen and online
- Multiplayer - Battleborn's team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches, and includes three distinct multiplayer modes: Incursion, Devastation, and Meltdown
- Persistent Progress System - All experience points, whether earned through playing Battleborn's Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer modes, contribute to leveling up individual Character Rank, as well as player profile Command Rank
- Battleborn Heroes - Battleborn has a deep roster of 25 playable heroes and no two are the same. Every hero has their own personality and comes equipped with their own unique weapons and powers
- Helix System - Battleborn's accelerated character growth system allows players to level-up a character from 1 to 10 and fully experience each hero's unique weapons and powers in a single story mission or multiplayer match