See the world through the eyes of a bee! Compete with other bees in races, collect pollen, perform waggle dances, and explore a world inspired by Central Park in New York. Play it with your family or friends, choosing between three modes, including co-op and vs. split-screen.
- Single-player story mode presents you with a family of bees. Can you save the hive from the threat of human beings?
- Exploration mode allows you to freely discover a world inspired by Central Park in New York.
- Split-screen mode can be either used for cooperation or competition. It includes three additional maps that make the game even more fascinating.
- A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee
- A realistic representation of a place inspired by Central Park
- Three diverse modes enriched with educational elements
- A possibility to interact with the surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects
- Lack of violence – it’s a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children
- Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter