The Cthulhu Mythos has grown to become one of the largest shared universes ever envisioned, giving birth to countless stories, novels, and even movies ever since the original publication of Lovecraft’s The Call of Cthulhu.
- Investigative RPG set in the Lovecraft Universe, developed with Unreal Engine 4
- Play as Edward Pierce and shed light on Sarah Hawkins murder, while facing the horrors of a grim island filled with monstrosities lurking in the dark
- Doubt your own senses and experience true madness, thanks to the game’s unique sanity and psychosis crisis mechanics. Enhance your character’s abilities and use new skills to discover the truth
- Recruit and lead a small team of investigators, sending them across the island to solve various cases
- Experience rich, open exploration, full of deep dialogue with meaningful choices that impact the narrative and relationships with your companions