DAYMARE: 1998 is a third-person survival horror with hardcore survival mechanics and hard to kill enemies. It requires a strategical approach to combat and puzzles and offers a multi-character point of view on the story, revealing deep and obscure lore.
The scene is set with a secret research facility, a deadly chemical weapon, and a special security team to investigate this incident with the potential to become much more than just a security breach. Follow the steps of an elite soldier, a helicopter pilot, and a forest ranger, as they play out their roles in an event that transforms one peaceful small town into a dead zone and its citizens into bloodthirsty monsters. Take the creatures down first, before looking for any clues and evidence to bring more sense to the mess. Keep track of your itinerary, as resources are scarce in a situation like this! Anything can happen when your daymares become real…
- Multi-character POV – see the story from different angles and discover the truth
- Dreadful enemies – rendered in detail with lifelike animations and dismemberment
- Realistic HUD – check inventory, health and position on a special piece of gear
- Environmental puzzles – finding your way is not always easy, look for clues
- Classic mechanics - limited ammo and save points, backtracking, collectibles, tough enemies and more
- Modern graphics and effects – not all is classic thanks to Unreal Engine 4
- Experience 90s – homage to the era with tons of references
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.