DIVINITY: ORIGINAL SIN 2 gives players the freedom of a sandbox RPG, encouraging improvisation and experimentation, with rules made to be bent rather than followed. The game takes place in the world of Rivellon where players can go anywhere, talk to anyone (living, dead, or non-human), and fully interact with the game world like no other RPG.
The game features six unique origin characters with full-fledged backstories, personalities, and questlines: Red Prince, a haughty but heroic lizard noble; Sebille, an elven assassin; Lohse, a possessed musician; Ifan ben-Mezd, a mercenary ex-soldier; Beast, a rebel-turned-pirate dwarf; and Fane, an undead member of the long-forgotten Eternal race.
- Choose your race and origin. Choose from 6 unique origin characters with their own backgrounds and quests, or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. All choices have consequences
- Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Kill any NPC without sacrificing your progress and speak to every animal. Even ghosts might be hiding a secret or two
- The next generation of turn-based combat. Blast your opponents with elemental combinations. Use height to your advantage. Master over 200 skills in 12 skill schools
- Up to 4 player online and dynamic split-screen multiplayer. Play with your friends online or in local split-screen with drop-in, drop-out multiplayer.
- PVP Hot-seat mode: battle your friends in round-robin, hero to hero
- Story Mode: a new difficulty setting for players who wish to enjoy the lauded narrative, but still want to enjoy the combat
- An entirely re-written journal to catalogue your journey and reflect on your quests
- The Definitive Edition brings thousands of changes based on critic and player feedback since the original launch
- Character romances, disagreements, and unique quest-lines pushing the boundaries between fellowship and feud
- Race and Origin traits that change the state of the world depending on who you are. Undead are attacked on sight, but pick locks with their fingers! Elves may eat the flesh of the fallen to remember distant memories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.