Go it alone, or team-up with up to three of your friends in seamless co-op multiplayer. By utilizing battle tested guerilla tactics, you’ll be able to lure, cripple, or destroy enemies in intense, creative sandbox skirmishes.
- SURVIVE IN A HOSTILE OPEN WORLD - Explore a vast open world, rendered with the award-winning Apex engine, featuring a full day/night cycle with unpredictable weather, complex AI behavior, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics and a dynamic 1980’s soundtrack.
- GET READY. THEN FIGHT BACK - Experience an explosive game of cat and mouse set in a huge open world. In this reimagining of 1980’s Sweden, hostile machines have invaded the serene countryside, and you need to fight back while unravelling the mystery of what is really going on. By utilizing battle tested guerilla tactics, you’ll be able to lure, cripple, or destroy enemies in intense, creative sandbox skirmishes
- 1-4 PLAYERS SEAMLESS MULTIPLAYER - Go it alone, or team-up with up to three of your friends in seamless co-op multiplayer. Collaborate and combine your unique skills to take down enemies, support downed friends by reviving them, and share the loot after an enemy is defeated
- STEALTH AND STRATEGY. CO-OPERATE TO LIVE - All enemies are persistently simulated in the world, and roam the landscape with intent and purpose. When you manage to destroy a specific enemy component, be it armor, weapons or sensory equipment, the damage is permanent. Enemies will bear those scars until you face them again, whether that is minutes, hours or weeks later
- THE MACHINES - The enemies you face in Generation Zero come in many sizes, types, and variations. They are constantly challenging you in new ways using different weapons and sensory equipment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.