Max’s Madness Reaches Consoles:
Mel Gibson’s famous Mad Max film series will be taking the chase down to consoles in Mad Max “Soul of Man”. This post-apocalyptic third-person open-world combat video game developed by Avalanche Studious focuses on vehicular on road combat and emphasizes on a wide range of customization features for powerful warfare vehicles. Teeth were ground out of anticipation in the movies, so now it’s time to be ‘in’ the action and kick some ass Max’s style!
Survive in a Savage World:
Set in a barren dessert wasteland, which is also the setting of the film, play as Max in a dangerous adventure in search of the Interceptor (Max’s treasured vehicle) stolen by a deadly gang of marauders. Determine the enemies’ end by inflicting brutal destruction from which the Mad Max films have been known for. Pack your survival skills and journey in the "Plains of Silence" while next-gen animation takes you into the world of Mad Max.
- Be Mad Max Become the iconic post-apocalyptic warrior, crafting and upgrading Max’s equipment and weapons to survive by combining melee combat, gunplay and tactical techniques. Gamers must make difficult decisions as they work towards the goal of escaping The Wasteland
- Immersive Primal Wasteland Explore the gritty, dynamic world while braving the treacherous landscapes, hostile weather patterns and deadly gangs of marauders
- Trash is Treasure Every scrap that’s scavenged is important and can be utilized to upgrade and enhance equipment, weapons and vehicles. Gamers raid enemy encampments to gain access to valuable resources
- Survive the Open-World Landscape Staying alive isn’t easy. Players clash with deadly factions and gangs through scores of dangerous side-missions and quests in the dynamic open-world full of exploration
- Intense Vehicular Combat Engage in dynamic inter-vehicular combat, taking down enemy vehicles with a range of powerful weapons. Car combat is entirely physics-based, so no two battles are ever the same
- Build the Ultimate War Machine Players design, customize and upgrade their ultimate combat vehicle—the Magnum Opus—choosing from different car bodies and a slew of upgrades including mounted weapons, armor and engines to survive another day