Pack your suitcase and bring some extra stuff because you’re in for a bigger adventure in the island of Tropico! The most renowned simulation game brings you an enhanced and fresh version with a full-packed blast of challenges. Tropico 5 Complete Collection contains the full version of Tropico 5 as well as the two full expansion add-on packs: Espionage and Waterborne, as well as 10 DLC content packs (The Big Cheese, Mad World, Generalissimo, Joint Venture, Surf’s Up, Gone Green, Supervillain, Inquisition, Supercomputer, and T-Day).
Play as El Presidente and take control of the infamous island of Tropico from the early colonial period to the 21st century and beyond. Face an all-new set of challenges, including advanced trading mechanics, technology and scientific research, and exploration of ancient ruins. Expand your powerful dynasty and rule across the eras while protecting your island from the threats of World Wars and calamities.
Enjoy the ultimate Tropico 5 experience in its Complete Collection Edition that challenges you with its 3 extensive campaigns, 10 additional scenarios, 40 celestial islands to explore, over 125 buildings to construct, competitive co-operative multiplayer, and over 100 hours of gaming fun as you become the most iron-fisted and effective dictator of all time!
- The Eras - Start your reign during colonial times, survive the World Wars and the Great Depression, be a dictator during the Cold War, and advance your country to modern times and beyond
- The Dynasty - Each member of the extended family of El Presidente is present on the island and may be used as ruler, appointed manager, ambassador or general
- Research and Renovate - Advance your nation by discovering new buildings, technologies and resources
- Advanced trade system and trade fleet - Amass a global trade fleet and use your ships to secure trade routes to neighbouring islands or world's superpowers, both for export and import
- Explore your island - Discover what lies beyond the fog of war. Send prospectors to look for new deposits, but be wary of hostile animals and native tribes
- All new art - All artwork is re-made from scratch to provide Tropico 5 with a unique visual identity
- Co-operative and competitive multiplayer - Up to 4 players can build up their own cities and economies on any given island map. Players can choose to share resources, supply and population or declare war on each other