7 thumb modifier keys
Say goodbye to the days of fumbling with your awkward key binds in the middle of a hectic boss fight or PVP skirmish. Seven thumb-based modifier keys allow you to increase the number of commands you are able to execute from your current ±12 ability keys to 7x that number, allowing you to both instantly and effortlessly actuate every possible in-game spell or ability and still have room for dozens of your own custom macros.
100+ programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
The Razer Anansi’s fully-programmable keys allow you to further expand your repertoire of boss-killing macros, giving you total control with convenient and instantaneous command executions. In addition, you can switch between up to 20 profiles for each game or avatar at the press of a button.
Five additional gaming macro keys
Whether it’s vanquishing your adversaries or preparing for your next quest, the five additional gaming macro keys on the left side of the Razer Anansi let you easily access extra abilities and commands such as switching equipment presets and buffing your team mates.
Razer Synapse 2.0
Razer Synapse 2.0 is cutting-edge, intuitive software that functions as the Razer Anansi’s brain, automatically syncing the gaming keyboard to a cloud server to download driver and firmware updates, while saving your individual settings. Sync your custom settings and macros automatically with this unified configurator, allowing customization of all your Razer products with a single login.
- 7 thumb modifier keys
- Over 100 programmable Hyperesponse keys
- One-button profile switching
- Five additional gaming keys
- Optimized key matrix
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- Gaming mode option
- Easy access media keys
- Approximate Size : 515 mm / 20.28” (Width) x 190 mm / 7.48” (Height) x 20 mm / 0.79” (Depth)
- Approximate Weight: 1020 g / 2.24 lbs
- PC with USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Mac OS X (v10.8 - 10.11)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 35MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.