Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco E4 is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 1000 square feet (1-pack). Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience.
No More Buffering
Network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to up to 100 devices.
All Decos Can Work Together
Deco E4 is compatible with every other Deco model to form a Mesh network. Expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco E4 1-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 1,000 square feet (EU version). And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco E4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.