Where the magic happens
Digital drawing, painting or photo editing? Whatever you love to create, Wacom Intuos has everything you need to make it happen. It’s easy to setup and use, and offers up to three unique creative applications for you to download for free*.
Yours is a mighty pen
The first thing you’ll notice when using Wacom Intuos is how natural it feels. Thanks to EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology, the battery free pen with 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity provides a natural drawing experience that can keep going as long as you do. Whilst its ergonomic design and light weight make it sit comfortably in your hand, allowing you to experience both precision and control.
Tailored to you
Whatever drawing style you use there are a variety of Felt and Flex Nibs to choose from*, all of them cleverly stored inside the pen itself. You can even customize the pen’s two buttons and the tablet’s four Express Keys™ to suit your creative process.
Every masterpiece needs a frame
From studio to study, bedroom to beyond, Wacom Intuos is available in a range of striking colors to suit any surrounding.
Clever, compact and stylish
The super slim and compact design means that this pen tablet is at home anywhere. But don’t be fooled by its looks, it’s still as durable and powerful as ever.
Push your creativity to the edges
With the active drawing area stretching edge to edge you have more room on your desk and more room to create.
7 inch active area (Small sizes)
100 lines per mm recognition of pen on tablet (tablet density)
Everything at your fingertips
Wacom Intuos is designed to make your creative process hassle-free. The built-in pen tray holds your pen in place, whilst the four Express Keys™ allow you to work quickly and easily. Plus, the addition of Bluetooth connectivity on selected models means you can connect to your PC at the click of a button.
- 4096 pen pressure sensitivity
- Battery-free pen using EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology
- 4.2 Bluetooth connectivity
- +/- 0.25 mm digital tolerance in accuracy
- 7mm reading height
- 2 pen switches
- 4 customizable ExpressKeys™
- More than ¾ of tablet width is active area
- 133 electromagnetic interactions per second between pen and tablet without requiring a battery (pen speed)
- 7-inch active area for S size SKUs, 10 inch for M size SKUs
- 100 lines per mm recognition of pen on tablet (tablet density)
- 8.8 mm thin tablet (compares to your typical smartphone)